Friday, October 23, 2009

WHY?! I am so angry...

I am so angry. I know that anger isn't good, but I can't help but be angry and heart broken over something like this.

On Monday a sweet 7 year old girl named Somer Thompson when missing in Florida when she was walking home from school. They searched all over for her. On Wednesday night, they found the body of a little girl buried in a landfill (A huge pile of garbage). Thursday morning, they identified it as being Somer. I was devastated

On Wednesday night another little girl, 9 years old, named Elizabeth Olten went missing in Missouri when she was walking home from a friend's house. After hearing about Somer Thompson, I was heart broken, so I prayed for this little girl Elizabeth, hoping that she was unharmed and safe. Today, they found her body in a wooded area near her home. She is gone too.

WHY?! Why do people do these things? HOW could someone take a child's life?! I can only imagine how scared these sweet babies were when their murders were taking their lives. I am so burdened for these little girls. The people who did this are sick and disturbed. Who knows what these little ones had to endure once they were taken. I only hope they weren't sexually assaulted by whoever did this. This is horrible... I am devastated...

I don't understand how these people aren't completely consumed with guilt right now. I hope that they are so overwhelmed with guilt. I hope and pray they the Lord would give them a STRONG conviction and that they turn themselves in. These people do not deserve to live among people. They deserve to be completely isolated from all people for the rest of their lives- miserable.

I just do not understand... :(

No comments: