Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Amazing Disappearing Woman

TA- DA! I MADE MYSELF DISAPPEAR!

Well, not entirely... and not really... Just from Facebook and Myspace. I know what most of you are thinking "Hasn't she done that a million times? She always ends up getting a new one anyway." And that is true. I am not going to say "But this time, I am done for good!" because, honestly, I don't know that I am. I just know that Facebook and Myspace are the BIGGEST time wasters. I spent multiple hours on the two sites doing absolutely nothing. And I am sure that it is not the will of the Father for me to stare mindlessly at a computer screen for half of a day or more. I don't want to waste anymore of the time that the Lord has given me.

So this is basically just a public announcement to everyone that I cannot be reached on Facebook or Myspace anymore. However, you can email me at aprilcmclean@gmail.com. :) Also, if you have my number, feel free to call/txt me whenever! :)

I hope you all have a blessed day!

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!" Psalm 118:24

No comments: