Friday, April 24, 2009

ITS A WOLF!

The other night after church, my friend Bethany and I went to go Taco Bell it up (It's the cool new way to tell someone you want to eat at Taco Bell. Bethany is genius. ;) ) cause were HUNGRY!! We get to Taco Bell, pull in the drive thru and then order a bean and cheese burrito, an enchurrito with green sauce, not red, and no onions, and two cups of water. We pull up to the window, laugh, get the food, and then drive off into the parking lot to find a spot to park and eat. We find it, park, pray, get the food out and BAM! We discovered that we forgot our waters, so Bethany, being the brave girl that she is, got out and walked up to the building, got the waters, and then came back! Now it was time to eat- finally!

So as we ate, I listened to her tell me a story but I got VERY distracted. By what, you ask? BY A WOLF!!!!!!!!!!! There was a scary wolf in the parking lot!!!!!! Okay... so it had a collar on... and it wasn't scraggly and vicious... but it looked like a wolf!! Hey! It could have been someone's pet wolf!! People have some pretty crazy pets these days!!! ;D

After the whole "wolf" thing, we settled down and continued with our conversation, finished eating, and then she drove to my house, dropped me off, and went home. The whole point of this blog was to tell everyone that I saw a wolf-dog at Taco Bell on Wednesday night... :D


On a side note, I am very much in awe of God. He just knows. He is great... The fact that He used someone to do something so awesome makes me amazed!!!

Hope you all have a blessed day!!

God is so so so good!!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hahaha..... A wolf....