Friday, September 25, 2009

Morning Rays!

5:34am. Stepping outside, the cold morning air met my flush face, giving it an awakening hello of brisk Autumn wind! I shut the door behind me, and with darkness still reigning in the sky, I made my way down the driveway, and to the sidewalk. I began walking and speaking with my King! While singing praise to His name, soft pinks and purples began to appear in the morning sky. The Artist had begun His painting! I stopped, amazed, and pondered His works- "When I consider Your heavens, the works of Your fingers, the moon and the starts, which You ordained, what is man that You are mindful of him...?" What glorious things You have made, my King! What beautiful works You have allowed us to see! Moments later, the sky was filled with oranges and blues, and the combination of the colorful light was breath-taking. Rays of majestic light filled both the horizon and my heart! The Artist completed His first wondrous work of the day! I stood amazed at it's beauty and anticipated the glory He would reveal at that evening's sunset!

Your creation, my King, is beautiful!

1 comment:

Lisah said...

This is beautiful!