Friday, December 26, 2008

Blog

So tomorrow I am going over to my friends Kari and Bethany's house to bake and watch movies. I haven't hung out with Kari in quite some time so I am SUPER stoked to see her tomorrow!! :D (And Hopefuly Bethany, too!)



Today was a lazy day. I just did little things around the house and took a little nap. It was nice. :) I think I need to develop some sort of schedule of things I should do around the house each day because lazy days make me feel so unproductive. Lol!



Well, that's my blog.. Lol!



This is Kari and I at the Haven Ornament Decorating thing! Kari Johnson and the newest Johnson, April!!! ;) jk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... I have a feeling my sis won't like that pic. :)

I think I'm gonna go downstairs and watch that movie with you now. :) I'm almost done sorting through my papers from school! You're cookies smell great! :D

Love ya!

aprilmclean said...

haha I love that you comment my blog! :)