Thursday, January 8, 2009

Embracing The New Year

2009

This is the year that I turn 18, graduate High school, and go off to college. This is a big year for me. So many changes, but I am excited to see how God is going to use each one. I am just so amazed that this year has finally come. I have waited since I was little to turn 18, graduate, and go to college. Now that it's here, I am nervous, but excited. New things force me out of my comfort zone and cause me to rely on the Lord. College... I wonder what its going to be like... I know, it's just more school, but I am excited to call teachers "Professor", I am anxious to know who, if it happens, I will be rooming with my freshman year... So many changes that I am so excited to experience!

I am ready to embrace whatever the Lord has for me in 2009!! :)

No comments: