Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Worthy is the Lamb!

God is so good. His timing is perfect. I love Him. I love His faithfulness. I love His love. I love His grace. I love His mercy. I love His word. I love His heart. I love Him.

I love how two people can pray in one accord and that God's Holy Spirit dwells in us.

God is good- ALWAYS!

Tonight at the Upper Room, we worshipped God with the song "Wonderful Maker". I have sung that song a million times and know every word, but one part stuck out to me tonight. It was "You sent Your only Son for You are GOOD." He is good for sending us His only Son. I could go into more detail and pour out my heart, but keeping the details between me and my Abba is something I treasure. Know that God is good- always- FOREVER. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. Never- changing, everlasting.

"He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?... It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?... Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us."
(Romans 8:32,34-35,37)

No comments: