Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Newspapers Continue to Come!

I was sitting in my room at my computer today and my dogs were in the living room barking like, well, dogs. I have a very low tolerance sometimes when it comes to noises when I am trying to concentrate so I went into the living room to tell them to be quiet and to try and see what they were barking at. It turned out that the mail had come so I went outside to get it. And to my pleasant surprise, I got a large envelope from California Baptist University. I knew right away what the the envelope held inside. It was The Banner. That's right, I am talking about the Cal Baptist student run newspaper. The first issue of this year! Needless to say, I was thrilled!

I ran inside and tossed the other mail onto the table and immediately opened the package. I pulled out the paper and the first thing I did was turn to page 9 to see who was on staff. Great line-up! I am very happy that my subscription to the Banner is continued into this school year. Just one more thing to motivate me for next year!! :)

No comments: