Monday, August 3, 2009

Love is Here- His Name is Jesus

I'm heart broken for those who don't see how much Jesus loves them, has loved them, and always will love them. So much lately I have been reminded of how lost and broken our world is. Girls are searching for happiness, love, and satisfaction in guys, but their search is in vain. Flirting with, messing around with, and sleeping with guys is not the answer to happiness, love, or satisfaction. I wish that I could sit down with every girl who has placed herself in that position and tell them how very much they are loved; that they are so precious, and a timeless treasure to their Father in heaven; that they deserve so much more than a one night stand and a broken heart. I wish I could express to them the greatest love story of all time, of how Jesus died to set them free of the pain they know so well. I wish I could tell every girl who is looking for love in all the wrong places, that they can call off the search, because love is here and His name is Jesus.

No comments: