Monday, March 16, 2009

I Just Need You

This is the first Monday in a long time that I don't have to stay up to do homework. I actually get to go to sleep. And praise God that it's this Monday. He knew! :) I absolutely love how God knows everything. I mean, of course there's the part where He knows everything we do and have done, but I mean that I love that God knows everything about the future and we have every reason to trust Him with it. He knows what tomorrow is going to bring... That is so comforting.


New favorite quote:
"I need Christ, not something that resembles Him." -- C.S. Lewis


That is all I need. Christ- HIM. Not something that resembles Him, not the things that He gives me, just Him. I just need Him.


"I just need You, 'til You're all I can see. You're the Lord of lord, and the King of kings. And Jesus You're all this heart needs."

No comments: