Friday, March 6, 2009

WITNESS TO THE CLUBBERS!

Today, I got to thinking.

Every week we go out witnessing to the mall or the plaza.. but the REAL heathen dogs are in bars and clubs partying. That being said, Kim gave me the GREAT idea to go out to clubs after witnessing every week. The bible says we should be all things to all men, so I figured I would have to forsake my modest wardrobe and buy a scandalous dress... And of course get a fake ID so I can drink... again... all things to all men...

Kim said she will totally come with me... I can see it now- people coming to Christ by the minute... with our drinking and dancing, who WOULDN'T want to be a Christian?!?!

Kim, you couldn't have come up with a greater idea.



(Sarcasm over.)

:D

2 comments:

Kim said...

Very funny! How about we just stick with witnessing at the park:) That was fun today thanks for going with us! Im going to make that girl Jen come to church on Sunday night so maybe we can all sit together:) Then you can stalk her cute kids up in the childrens ministry!

aprilmclean said...

Haha Hey, Harper is a adorable!!! :)