Monday, October 13, 2008

He Gives MORE Grace.

I don't have very much homework at ALL today! I'm going to be done by 4pm. :) YAY!!! The Loft is definitely where I'm at tonight!! :D


He gives MORE grace!! :)

I don't know why I ever lived without the Lord. He has been my strength and shield in all that I have gone through in the last 4 months. It's been 4 months today since my mom's death and I do see a difference in how I feel about it. Yes, I am still sad about it. Yes, it is still VERY hard to face. But He gives more grace. The feeling I get when I think about her is just a simple "I miss you" and no longer a "Why?... How?... I want her back!" I know without a doubt that she is standing before Jesus praising Him face to face and I can't wait until the day that we do that together. The day when every tear will be wiped away and every sorrow and bad thing will be extinguished. Jesus is my only hope and He is my only comfort.

"Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling... Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him."
--Psalm 2:11,12

No comments: