Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Manipulation

Ever since I was little, I have always let people take advantage of me as a person. I tend to always look for the absolute best in people and even when they clearly took advantage of me, I let them keep on doing it. I am easily manipulated into doing things I don't really want to do because I let people change how I view things. You can ask me one minute what I think about something, let me talk to someone who has a totally different view, and the next minute, I have changed my mind. I don't know why I am that way. I just feel bad whenever I say "the wrong thing" or disagree with someone.. like it makes it seem like I am putting them down or my opinion is the only right one. I am not bold enough to stand up for EVERYTHING I believe. But I don't want to be that way anymore. I am done with letting people control my opinion and manipulating me into doing things that I don't want to do.

No comments: