Saturday, November 29, 2008

Flu Update. haha!

Chicken broth is so yummy! :)

I have been doing better since about 11 this morning. My body is all achey and weak, but my stomach is feeing better. Praise God, because I don't think I could handle that pain any longer. I am just restless and my skin is super sensitive. I am thankful that I am feeling better, however. Thank you to everyone who was praying for me and who helped me out. I am SO thankful for you! The Lord has blessed me even in this time of being sick.

One thing I know, is to never hug, kiss, or sleep next to a baby who is sick with the flu, or else you too will get the flu.

What is funny is that my entire family has the flu right now! Haha! Me, my sister and her boyfriend, my dad, and my grandma. haha! Oh geez. :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Im glad you are feeling a little better!

aprilmclean said...

Thanks! Me too. :)