Saturday, November 29, 2008

Torture!

Oh... my... goodness...

I have not been this sick for a long time. In fact, I don't think I have EVER been this sick. I don't know if it is the flu, or food poisoning, but I have been having the worst stomach pains and I have thrown up twice. I know, 2 times sound little, but my body wouldn't LET me get it out. I have been up every 30 minutes all night long. I passed out a few times. What is up with that? Is that the flu? I don't know. I tried calling EVERYONE last night for help on how to deal with this but no one would answer. Then Chelley answered and suggested I take a warm bath and then go try and sleep. (Thanks, Chelley Belley Ka-nelley) The bath was comforting, but I kept passing out in it. So for my own safety, I had to get out. I reluctantly got dressed and stumbled to the couch where I somehow managed to feel fine enough to FALL asleep. I was asleep maybe 2 hours and I woke up again because of my stomach pains.

Seriously, I would never wish this on anyone. It is horrible. I was so miserable last night. I am feeling stable enough to sit here and write this blog for 10 minutes, so I am thankful for that. Plus, I can keep water down, which is what I am craving because I feel SO dehydrated. So praise Jesus!!!! :)

The Lord knows and I am so thankful. Please pray that this flu, or whatever it is, leaves my body completely. Thank you, so much!!

No comments: