Friday, November 21, 2008

Share With Me Your Scary Dreams!! :)

Yet another bad night of sleep. What is up with my dreams? Do they always have to be horrible? Man!! haha

On a better note, I am going to Oak Glen tomorrow! Super Duper excited!!! :D

Here's what you gotta do. Write in a comment to this blog the worst dream you've ever had!

Here is one of the worst dreams I have had lately.. but it's not the WORST worst. I wouldn't tell that one.. it's too personal! hahaha but it's still a bad dream! :)

So about a week ago, I had a dream that my friend Bethany was at my house and my room was A MESS! Well, she had told me to clean it and I said no and she got really really mad at me and wouldn't talk to me. We start walking out of my house and I asked her if I could have a ride home (Which is funny because I was already home. But it makes sense that I asked her because she always gives me a ride home. I am so thankful for her!) Anyway she ends up giving me a ride home, but she wouldn't talk to me. That's right. The silent treatment. There is no worse way to make someone feel bad! hahaha (But of course, it was a dream) lol

I know that dream sounds SOOOOO lame, but when you are having a nightmare, the feelings are always intensified. And of course this is nothing like the scary dreams I have been having this last week, just the only one I am willing to explain! haha

So what is your scariest dream (That you're willing to share) :)


OH and for all of you non-bloggers out there that read my blog, you can still comment. Not just on this blog, but on all of the ones I have posted. So you can participate in my dream discussion as well. :)

7 comments:

Kim said...

When Elisha was first born I would have dreams all the time that I would forget him places. Like I would go to the store and drive away and forget him in the cart. Or drive home from church and forget him in the nursery. horrible dreams!

Now true story:
I actually did forget Josiah somewhere when he was 1 week old. I was at a friends house and Josiah was in the back room sleeping in his infant carrier. I started to leave, walked out put Elisha in the car and started to get in the car when I remembered Josiah! My friend even forgot! I think I was still really sleep deprived from having a 1 year old and a newborn.

So anyways....thats my story:)

aprilmclean said...

Oh wow!! haha That's scary and funny all at the same time. :)

David said...

I've had bunches of dreams, some scary ones too. But one that I do remember is when I was little my dad and my uncle and myself went to this tall bridge and looked over the edge into the water.

The water was super clear and I could see all our reflections. Then my dad and my uncle threw me off the bridge and I was falling!! I had that dream twice. Scary.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmm....
i dont really every remember my dreams. but most recently i had a dream that i was with some people from SWAT, daniel is the only one i remember being there at the moment...but anyway...these people came and told me they wanted to kill me. they took me away in my dad's van (for some reason they had it) and were going to kill me. it was scary cuz Daniel and the other swat people (now i remember that vince was there too)didn't even really do anything about it. they just sort of watched...um so yeah that's all i really remember...i think i woke up after that...........

so that's my story ;)

aprilmclean said...

hahahah Trust issues? haha jk :)

Unknown said...

Well here it goess....
so one day we had these weird light bulbs in the windows. They started to flicker on and off and my mom said it wasnt safe and i had to go outside. So I went out front. Then things started to go into slow motion. The windows broke and I ran. After only about 2 steps I got hit by a bunch of glass and I died. Then I woke up.

Zak said...

Well, here goes...

I'm 13. It was last night, in fact, that i had this dream. For some reason i was in a large, almost empty house, in a large kitchen. I was sitting in a chair, and across the small table i was sitting at was an old woman. I didn't know her, or even recognize the face. The lights strobe on the ceiling began to flicker, and everything went dark as they did, as they seemed to be the only source of light. Whenever a glimpse of light appeared, the woman's face was expressionless. The were no chairs around her or me, but when the lights began to stop flickering as much, two more chairs had been pulled up to the table out of nowhere, with two dead bodies of elderly people in them, and there was blood all over the table, the bodies and the face of the old woman. All i could remember after that was a dog barking from the corridor outside. I woke up to the sound of my dog barking from downstairs after that. Perhaps this dream is because of a row my parents had with my 20 yr old sister in which both she and my dad nearly ended up moving out. My sister did.